Spherical Ball Bearings consist of an inner ring with a convex spherical outer diameter and an outer ring with a corresponding concave spherical inner diameter. This design is particularly suitable for bearing arrangements that must meet the following conditions: must be able to withstand misalignment between the shaft and housing, or must be able to reciprocate or periodically oscillate or oscillate at relatively slow sliding speeds, usually able to withstand heavier loads.
Self-aligning bearings have high mechanical properties and long service life, and can save the expensive non-ferrous metals used in the manufacture of sliding bearings.
1. Spherical Ball Bearings are primarily subjected to radial loads while being able to withstand small axial loads.
2. The axial displacement of the shaft (housing) is limited to the clearance limit and has automatic self-aligning performance.
3. It can work normally under the condition that the inner and outer sides are relatively tilted, and it is suitable for the parts that support the seat hole and cannot strictly guarantee the coaxiality.
4. The dimensions and geometric tolerances used to make the roller are almost identical to the roller set.
5. Provides optimum load distribution along the length of the roller as well as the special profile to prevent peak stress at the roller end.
It is suitable for precision instruments, low noise motors, automobiles, motorcycles and general machinery. It is the most widely used type of bearing in the machinery industry.