Our Stainless Rod Ends Bearings with steel/steel or steel/copper sliding contact surfaces require maintenance.
Steel/steel rod ends are composed of rod end blocks and standard steel/steel radial spherical plain bearings, with the outer ring fixed to the bearing block. These rod ends can be equipped with:
1. Female and male threads.
2. Female thread with groove shape (hydraulic cylinder special series)
3. Welded shanks with cylindrical or rectangular sections.
Steel/bronze rod end bearings are equipped with female or male screws. It includes a rod end joint bearing and a steel/brass spherical plain bearing. The inner ring of these bearings is made of steel and the outer ring is made of copper. Fix the bearing in place by riveting the bearing on both sides of the outer ring.
1. Excellent corrosion resistance: Stainless Rod Ends Bearings are not easy to rust and have strong corrosion resistance.
2. Washable: the bearings can be washed, do not have to re-lubricate to prevent rust.
3. It can run on the liquid: due to the materials used, we can run the bearings and housings in the liquid.
4. The depletion speed is slow: AISI 316 stainless steel, no oil or grease anti-corrosion protection. Therefore, if the speed and load are low, there is no need to lubricate.
5. Hygiene: Stainless steel is naturally clean and non-corrosive.
6. High heat resistance: stainless steel bearings can run at a higher temperature range of 180 °F to 1000 °F.