Stainless Steel Spherical Rod Ends bearings consist of an inner ring with a convex spherical outer diameter and an outer ring with a corresponding concave spherical inner diameter. This design is particularly suitable for bearing configurations where the bearing must be able to withstand the misalignment between the shaft and the bearing seat, or must be able to reciprocate or periodically swing or rotate at a relatively slow sliding speed, usually under heavy loads.
Many machines require bearings that are suitable for oscillating movements and that can accommodate misalignment. That is why spherical plain bearings are a perfit fit for these applications, which gives an economical solution to these challenges.
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Spherical Rod Ends|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Material:||Race- Low Carbon Steel, Plated Zinc/Clear or Silver, Liner- Nylon type 6/6 or 6/12 , 40% long glass. with 5% molybdenum disulifide, Ball- Low Carbon Steel, Case Hardened,Hard Chrome Plated.|
|Structure type:||Rod Ends Bearing|
1. Stainless Steel Spherical Rod Ends bearing is an integrated product of joint bearing and connecting screw, which is convenient for installation and disassembly, and is convenient for simplifying mechanical structure.
2. The rod end body and the spherical inner ring are inlaid with wear-resistant synthetic material, which is maintenance-free.
3. After processing, the stainless steel material SS304 has a bright surface and a strong texture, which enhances the overall appearance.
4. High precision and speed
5. Good quality and reliability
6. Low Noise and reduce Friction
Widely used in mining machinery, metallurgy engineering machinery, electric power machinery, automobile, aerospace, light machinery, textile machinery, food machinery and automation control equipment.