The shell of this threaded rod ends is steel, the steel ball is made of bearing steel ball (optional carbon steel ball), and it is produced with copper ring, and the surface is coated with white zinc (optional other plating materials)
Instructions for use:
1. In order to achieve maximum service life of spherical plain bearings and rod end joint bearings, there is no premature failure. Be careful when installing and keep clean.
2. Bearings and rod end joint bearings should be taken out of the package just before installation to avoid contamination. Use a clean cloth to wipe the bearing parts that may get dirty due to improper handling or damaged packaging.
3. The sliding contact surfaces of spherical plain bearings must be matched to ensure good friction and wear characteristics. Therefore, any change in the sliding contact surface can shorten the bearing life. The above changes also include cleaning the sliding contact surface or contacting the solvent, detergent, oil or similar medium.
4. All relevant parts should be kept clean without any burrs. Also, be sure to check the dimensions of the relevant parts before the installation process begins.
5. The rod end joint shaft is equipped with a pin and a shaft as well as a spherical plain bearing. Slight heating can reduce the required mounting force and reduce the risk of damage to the relevant components.
When fixing the threaded rod ends bearing to the threaded rod or extension tube, the countersunk lock nut should be used on the external thread of the rod or rod end joint bearing. The countersunk lock nut should be fastened against the shoulder end of the rod end joint bearing or tube.
XM: (race: Nylon) (Cases: XM6, XML6)
XF: (race: Nylon) (Cases: XF3, XFL3)
-A = BALL I.D
-D = Nylon Slot Height
-E = Ball O.D
-ă - Minimum Cone Angle of Ball.