Brief description of the classification characteristics of imported bearing rollers
As we all know, imported bearings are composed of six basic parts: outer ring, inner ring, rolling body, cage, seal, and lubricant. Its main function is to support the mechanical rotating body, reduce the friction coefficient during its movement, and ensure its turning accuracy. In simple terms, as long as the outer ring, inner ring and rolling elements are provided, they can be defined as rolling bearings. According to the shape of rolling elements, rolling bearings are divided into two categories: ball bearings and roller bearings. The classification characteristics of several common imported bearing rollers are as follows:
1. Cylindrical roller, this type of roller is mainly used for cylindrical roller bearings, and roller components can also be used directly in machinery. This type of roller is standardized in size and can be used as a product roller for design and user selection.
2. Long cylindrical rollers, which are divided into shaft diameter and non-shaft diameter. They are mainly used for long cylindrical roller bearings, and roller components can also be used directly in machinery.
3. Needle roller. This type of roller is mainly used for needle roller bearings, universal joint needle roller bearings and thrust needle roller bearings. Needle roller components can also be used directly in machinery. This type of roller has been serialized in size for design choice. According to the needs of the bearing structure, the shapes of the heads at both ends of the needle are tapered, flat, round, etc.
4. Tapered roller, this type of roller has a circular truncated cone, and its cone angle is usually 1 ° -4 ° 20 ′, there are also less than 1 ° or greater than 4 ° 20 ′, mostly 2 °. The length of the roller is generally not more than twice the diameter of the large end of the roller. This type of roller is mostly used for tapered roller bearings, and rollers with large tapered angle are basically used for thrust tapered roller bearings.
5. Spherical roller, the rolling surface of this type of roller is spherical. The imported bearings using this roller have self-aligning performance and can withstand large loads. Spherical rollers are divided into asymmetric types and symmetrical shapes. Generally, the asymmetric large end surface is a spherical surface, and the symmetrical end surfaces are flat end surfaces. Symmetric spherical rollers have better performance, while non-symmetrical ones are eliminated. This type of roller is used for spherical roller bearings and thrust spherical roller bearings.
6, spiral roller, it is a hollow roller rolled with a special section of steel strip, divided into left-handed and right-handed. This type of roller is not widely used, and is mainly used for spiral roller bearings subjected to impact loads.
7. Pillar hole roller, the center of the pillar hole roller has a through hole, this hole is used to install the pillar, so as to be fixed on the sheet pillar holder. This type of roller has cylindrical, conical and spherical shapes and is mainly used for extra large imported bearings.