Design features of INA drawn cup needle roller bearing seals
INA stamped outer ring needle roller bearing seals are contact seals. Their main function is to prevent pollution and water intrusion and the loss of grease. At the same time, it matches the small radial section height of INA drawn needle roller bearings and needle roller bearings. And it is easy to install and press into the bearing seat hole. When rotating, the peripheral rotation speed of the sealing lip can reach 10m / s, but it will also depend on the condition of the shaft.
First, G and GR series seals
1. It is a single lip seal (green) made of synthetic nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR).
2. For GR series, the shaft diameter is up to 7mm, and the metal shell is used as the reinforcing skeleton.
3. For the G series, the shaft diameter exceeds 7mm, which requires a closed embedded metal reinforcement skeleton, and the outer surface has a corrugated profile to reliably seal the outer diameter and reduce production resistance when pressed.
Second, SD series seal
1. It is a double lip seal including a contact seal and a non-contact protective lip (on the side of the mark).
2. It is composed of two plastic parts, the sealing seat is made of reinforced polyamide (black), and the sealing lip is made of plastic polyurethane synthetic rubber (PU) (green).
3. It can also be used as a contact seal for axial movement. The maximum running speed can reach 3m / s, and it depends on the condition of the shaft.
INA stamped outer ring needle roller bearings should be lubricated with a sealing lip. The sealing ring can resist mineral oil-based lubricants without additives. The resistance to other media needs to be tested. INA drawn cup needle roller bearing seals can achieve low leakage rates (grease or lubricant film). The ring formed by the grease can support the sealing effect. The permissible temperature of INA drawn cup needle roller bearing seals depends on the interaction between the medium and temperature and its effect on the seal material. The function of the seal ring should be verified by experiments under near extreme working conditions.
In addition, the INA stamped outer ring needle roller bearings should be chamfered on the shaft end and the housing bore in the design of the shaft and bearing housing to protect the sealing lip during installation. And the shaft surface in contact with the sealing lip must not have thread marks and damage, such as: collision points, scratches, cracks, rust spots and bulges. To prevent lubricant from overflowing, the INA stamped outer ring needle roller bearing sealing lip should face inward. If it is to prevent the intrusion of dust and pollutants, the INA stamped outer ring needle roller bearing sealing lip should face outward.